Brick Mania Antwerp: Location
Jan Van Rijswijcklaan 191
- You can park for free on the public road:
- Vogelzanglaan (500 parking spaces),
- Jan Van Rijswijcklaan (200 parking spaces)
- Desguinlei (400 parking spaces)
- Several parking lots nearby (Le Grellelaan, Beukenlaan, …)
- You can pay to park in the visitor parking lot next to Antwerp Expo at the Vogelzanglaan campsite. You can pay directly to the guard upon entry.
People with disabilities
Adapted parking spaces are provided for wheelchair users at both entrances to Antwerp Expo.
How do you get to Antwerp Expo?
Antwerp expo is easy to reach by bicycle. Bicycle parking is provided at entrance 1 and at entrance 2.
Take tram 2 (Merksem-Hoboken) or tram 6 (Luchtbal-Olympiade), both stop in front of the entrance to Antwerp Expo.
Bus 17: Centraal station-Wilrijk-UZA or Bus 22: Groenplaats-Valaar-UZA of Bus 38: Schijnpoort-Berchem-Antwerpen Zuid
From Antwerp Central Station, you can easily get to Antwerp Expo.
Exit the station along the Pelikaanstraat side, then take tram 2 (Merksem-Hoboken) or tram 6 (direction Olympiade), which stops in front of the entrance to Antwerp Expo.
Timetable can be found at www.nmbs.be.
- From Brussels:
via E19: exit 5a ‘Antwerpen-Centrum’ – follow direction Singel-Zuid – at the second traffic lights turn left into Jan Van Rijswijcklaan.
- From Gent:
via E17: take exit 5 ‘Wilrijk/Berchem’ on the ring road.
- From Breda, Hasselt of Turnhout:
Follow the ring road towards Brussels, take exit 5 ‘Wilrijk’ – follow the arrow Antwerp Expo.
Low Emission Zone
Antwerp Expo is located outside the low-emission zone (LEZ)!
The best way to get to Antwerp Expo is to take the Wilrijk exit and drive on the Vogelzanglaan.